Thursday, July 9, 2009

In Trouble!!

I guess I made a few people mad when I deleted my blogs. I'm sorry but I thought they were boaring and tear tear tear no one was reading them anymore. I should of expected that, seeing the lack of interest. Hope you all are well and happy. Don't think everthing has to be just right all the time, because it won't be. You can look on the bright side and you will feel better. Grandma Csutoras used to say to me that I need to be more positive and I would tell her that I was positive that things were ____________. The blank can be fill in by you since it wasn't nice. I learned to do it more the older I got! I mean think positive.

Dad

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Come on now. You had to know everyone was reading those posts.

Meri said...

I look forward to your posts. Hope you don't give up on us and keep writing when you get a hankering to. Love you Dad!

christian y alin said...

i havent got in the blogs the way i normally do but yes where are the blogs and yes we are interested just like you say not always everithing is perfect that is why i havent coment on your blogs and im not being sarcastic love alicia

Pitzaks said...

I was shocked when your posts were gone. I do look forward to them and they always made me happy because they were so you. I checked the blog everyday. There was definetly no reason to delete them, that was just silly

Mom said...

Amen to all the other comments. I depend on the blogs so much to feel closer to my children and their families. A happy day is new blogs with lots of pictures and lots of comments. Lew, I'm proud of you for your blogs. Keep them up.

christian y alin said...

PLEASE POST SOMETHING PLEASEEEEEE
LOVE YOU GRANDMA AND GRANDPA