Wow is Jack cute. All those cute wonderful grand children sure show me what a gift they are. They come into this world so pure and new. How could we not appreciate them and love them. Anyone who thinks that this all happened by chance is logically challenged. Wake up and look around. The sky is clear the air is clean, the water fresh and the world is round. Get it or not it works, because of the grand design, not because we think that we can understand it.
All comes together because it conforms to the rules. Wow we figured that out. Now how does it conform? If we can figure that out then we can tell how it came about. Then we can decide if we could do it or how long it would take if it happened by chance. Hum now lets see, if I eliminate the God theory then I have to go with the by chance theory.
Admitting there is a God would mean I would have to answer to someone and then I could be held responsible for my own acts. The by chance theory could work for everything and then I could be God and only have to answer to myself and take all the glory. I think someone else had this idea before me, but I don’t have to acknowledge that because, well you know why. No God no Satan.
This also makes me an intellectual. Things are looking up or I should say down. I’ve thought this all through using no feeling or inspiration so it is like all thing received this way. Plane dull and uninspired wins the day. However I get to be right, at least in my own mind, and that’s where I choose to dwell. It’s dark and not to crowed in there so I’ve got lots of room to think but not to feel. No room for love, appreciation or amazement. I don’t need to be happy that would require feelings. Wait a minuet this being God thing has lost a lot of luster if I don’t get to be happy.
Lets see, comparative thinking, that just might work. If I consider some things good and other bad, acknowledge light and dark are different, I could be happy or happier with some things and feel. Knowing what make me happy and works for everyone else would help. This is going to take a lot longer than I planed, can someone help me? Knowledge of what is good and what is evil would help. Again can anyone help me?
God yes! Or it should be yes God!
Just Dad.
27 Years of Thanksgivings
15 years ago
6 comments:
Go God!
I love you dad!
Opps, I am on Lisa's computer. The above comment is from me,
Meri :)
Ahh--well you do have an amazing brain and I wish I could spend some time there. I would be more amazed, awe-struck, and grateful. But I'm grateful for you. I'd spend more time with the big picture and less time sweating the small stuff. Want to go to Costco?
You know, most people in America believe in God, SF is just weird--and so is Hollywood. People seem to actually be okay with church and stuff everywhere else I lived. Yeah, but people like to make their own rules. God wants them to be happy and that means do whatever they want, right?
I don't remember you being so philosophical about us when we were kids.
the anwser to all of your concerns is simple.life on a every day basses is easier if peaple belive or want to,anything that will justify them from their acts,and that their not perfect and that they can do mistakes.we are here to enjoy is just that sometimes we i dont know why like to have it tha hard way the complicated way.example:
seed+watter+soil+sun=plant+more watter+more sun+ some love+ and sometimes there is were we get lost on the just loving and aprreciating what we have and not wantting what we dont.thanks god for such wanderfull father in law love you dad
Post a Comment